Complete Solutions For Your RTPCR Services
Real-time PCR (qPCR) is the most widely used technology for nucleic acid quantification and genotyping.
DNA Xperts offers a complete solution for real time PCR services to examine gene, microRNA expression and SNP targets that are present in a wide variety of samples. These include gene expression, miRNA expression, SNP genotyping, and absolute quantification assays from wide variety of samples. At DNA Xperts, protocols are optimized for whole blood, plasma, serum, saliva, bronchial lavage, body fluids and plant tissues to support research, discovery and assay development.
Our real-time PCR services begin with a design consultation to understand your qPCR application, desired chemistry (TaqMan, SYBR Green or EvaGreen), and desired data output.
DNA Xperts offers RNA extraction services to complement our qPCR services, or you can submit purified RNA. We perform a Quality Check of on all RNA samples using the Agilent Bioanalyzer, Nanodrop, and gel electrophoresis. When the samples pass QC, they are ready to proceed for real-time PCR analysis. Once the lab work and data analysis are complete, a Service Report including 1) a description of the materials and methods, and 2) a summary of the qPCR results. We also provide all of the raw data, normalized data, and final outputs as an Excel file.
Overall, we will manage the entire real-time PCR (qPCR) services workflow and deliver reliable data in a timely and cost-effective manner. Our team extends all support while delivering expert technical support before and after the services.
Gene Expression qPCR Services
- Services available in TaqMan/ SYBR Green/ EvaGreen chemistries.
- Our SYBR Green and EvaGreen assay design and optimization workflow includes testing for the correct product size and specificity via gel electrophoresis and melt curve analysis. We will also test the amplification efficiency of each assay using standard curves.
miRNA expression qPCR Services
- Services available with TaqMan miRNA Assays and TaqMan Advanced miRNA Assays.
- Both chemistries can discriminate between miRNAs that differ by a single nucleotide.
SNP Genotyping qPCR Services
- SNP genotyping via qPCR is a more simplified workflow compared to direct sequencing.
- We can perform SNP genotyping using predesigned TaqMan SNP assays.
- If your SNP is novel, then we can assist in designing and ordering a Custom TaqMan SNP assay.
- Please submit ~20ng DNA per sample per SNP.
Absolute Quantification qPCR Services
- Services available in TaqMan/ SYBR Green/EvaGreen chemistries.
- Send us your Standard sample, e.g. plasmid, PCR amplified product, or in vitro-transcribed RNA.
- We’ll perform the calculations and dilutions necessary to generate the Standard Curve.
- Based on the Standard Curve results, we’ll quantify the copy numbers of your Unknown samples.
Project Design/Advice Assistance
All of DNA Xperts’ qPCR services are performed by a group of specially trained and experienced scientists in a streamlined workflow. Please contact our technical support team with details of your project requirements at SUPPORT@dnaxperts.com and we would be happy to work with you on confirming the details of your qPCR order.